Style Your Roof
Select Your New Shingle Color & Style
Your roof and siding completely define the look of your home’s exterior. And while you might not realize it, there are many different styles and colors of shingles out there to choose from.
Whether you’re building a home from scratch or are in need of a new roof, The DesignEyeQ Visualization Experience from Owens Corning Roofing can help you select the ideal style and color of singles for your roof, siding and masonry.
If you live in or around Jefferson City, Osage Beach or Springfield and you are looking for roofing companies, we want to hear from you.
How to Design Your Roof
The DesignEyeQ Visualization Experience from Owens Corning allows you browse an array of different styles and color palettes as well as create custom color combinations. Best of all, it’s completely free of charge! All you have to do is upload a photo of your house or choose from a range of different popular styles of homes to get started. Once complete, be sure to print and/or “share” your final vision with our contractors so that we can get to work right away turning it into a reality.
- Click on the pink “Start Designing” button
- Enter your zip code and click on the pink “Go” button
- Choose a model home that is the closest match to your personal home by clicking on the home. Then click OK.
- Click on the pink “Siding” button and choose a siding color similar to what you have on your home.
- Once the siding color appears on the sample house then click on the pink “Next Area” button and choose the pink “Roof” button.
- Simply click on the roof color that you think will look good on your home.
- Feel free to change the color as many times as needed until you find the perfect color.
- After you have found your color there is no need to “Save,” “Send to Contractor” or “Share.”
- Simply write down your shingle color and our representative will show you a sample of that shingle upon arrival.
- If you do want to send the information to us please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Owens Corning will ask you to “Create an Account.”
- Once completed, you will be able to send the information to us electronically.
You can simply wait for our associate to help you design the color scheme with you in person. If you would like, we can upload an actual photo of your home and show you exactly how the colors would look on your personal photo.